Taylor Creek In-Stream Barrier Removal and Bridge Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0505-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Taylor Creek In-Stream Barrier Removal and Bridge Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0505-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to removal of a fish passage barrier in Taylor Creek, a perennial tributary of the East Fork of the South Fork Salmon River; replacement of a failed crossing with a single lane flatcar bridge to be installed downstream of the barrier removal site; and installation of a side channel culvert.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2138
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Removal of a failed stream crossing and fish passage barrier that will provide access to approximately 4.25 miles of habitiat for steelhead.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.