Archaeological Testing for Water Quality/Habitat Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Archaeological Testing for Water Quality/Habitat Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Archaeological testing shall be completed to determine whether cultural deposits are present within the project footprint prior to the construction of project to complete water quality/habitat improvements to three parking lots within Crystal Cove State Park. The testing shall include excavating test pits to assess for the presence of cultural resources. If deposits are discovered, then project modification shall occur to avoid resources.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 221-7060
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15306 C:6
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA §15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the project description including resource protection measures provided by CDPR specialists, then it is exempt under CEQA §15306 - Information Collection. The action falls under the Departmental List of Exempt activities according to CEQA as Class 6 exemption.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.