Change in Point of Delivery of a Portion of the Metropolitan District of Southern California's (MWDSC) Approved State Water Project (SWP) Water Supplies for the
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Change in Point of Delivery of a Portion of the Metropolitan District of Southern California's (MWDSC) Approved State Water Project (SWP) Water Supplies for the
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DWR will deliver up to 30,000 acre-feet of MWDSC's approved SWP water supplies for storage in the groundwater basin underlying AVEK through December 31, 2025.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-9593
- Los Angeles Orange Riverside San Bernardino Ventura
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is a water management operation using only existing facilities. The limited term transfer will not support new development or a change in land use. The project does not establish a new permanent source of water supply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.