10889 Wilshire Building - Floors 10-16 Telecom and Building Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Document Title
- 10889 Wilshire Building - Floors 10-16 Telecom and Building Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would construct telecommunications/electrical rooms in the UCLA-owned, 10889 Wilshire building office tower to provide connections to UCLA's data network and provide building improvements to prepare floors 10-16 for occupancy. Building improvements would include the construction of shell space immediately adjacent to new telecommunications room on each floor to accommodate future unisex restrooms.
- Contact Information
University of California, Los Angeles
1060 Veteran Avenue, CPB
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Phone : (310) 206-9255
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is categorically exempt under Article 19, Section 15301, Class 1, Existing Facilities. The project is exempt because it consists of the interior improvements and minor alterations to an existing facility with no expansion of use beyond existing conditions. Furthermore, per CEQA Section n15300.2, none of the exceptions to a CE would apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.