North Athletic Field Spectator Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Document Title
- North Athletic Field Spectator Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would improve the North Athletic Field to accommodate the relocation of UCLA's NCAA Soccer Program from Drake Stadium.
- Contact Information
University of California, Los Angeles
1060 Veteran Avenue, CPB
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Phone : (310) 206-9255
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Under Class 1, the proposed project qualifies for the class 1 exemption as it involves minor alterations to an existing facility; installation of mechanical equipment that would connect to existing utilities; and the addition of structures of less than 10,000 gsf in a non-environmentally sensitive area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.