Lower Merced River Stewardship Program (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0068-R4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 4 (Fresno) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4)
- Document Title
- Lower Merced River Stewardship Program (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0068-R4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The CDFW has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0068-R4, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to East Merced Resource Conservation District.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : 559-243-4014x246
- 37°31'22.01N"N 120°19'47.04W"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304 C:4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves routine maintenance activities to land and vegetation hat will not involve the removal or healthy, mature, scenic trees. The project will have no significant environmental impacts with implementation of the protective features contained in Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0068-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.