Green Valley Creek Emergency Sediment Removal Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 3 (Napa) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3)
- Document Title
- Green Valley Creek Emergency Sediment Removal Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the removal of accumulated sediment along a 500 linear-foot segment of stream. The sediment removal will increase the capacity of the stream to alleviate roadway flooding. Cofferdams and netting will be installed to control flow and exclude species from the work area. Vegetation will be removed and then an approximately 10-feet wide by 500-feet long and 4-feet deep area will be excavated.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3
7329 Silverado Trail
Napa, CA 94558
Phone : (707) 576-2880
- 38°26'34.66"N 122°53'14.57W"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The SCWA, Green Valley Creek Emergency Sediment Removal project, is exempt from additional environmental review under CEQA as a specific action necessary to prevent or mitigate an emergency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.