Austin Creek Pond Farm Guest House
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Austin Creek Pond Farm Guest House
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Complete improvements to the Pond Farm Guest House at Austin Creek State Recreation Area to bring the building up to code and provide improved living space for a new resident.
- Contact Information
Monica L. Aleman
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8826
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,3,4 C:1,3,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the maintenance and minor alteration of existing public facilities involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond current levels; the construction and location of limited numbers of small new facilities and structures; and the minor public alteration in the condition of land and vegetation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.