Restroom and Miscellaneous Accessibility Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Restroom and Miscellaneous Accessibility Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Undertake accessibility upgrades at Samuel P. Taylor State Park to improve access for park visitors and to bring facilities into compliance with the California State Parks accessibility guidelines and associated legal mandates.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
One Capitol Mall P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8783
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,3,4 C:1,3,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the maintenance and minor alteration of existing public facilities involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond current levels; the construction and location of limited numbers of small new facilities and structures; the minor public alteration in the condition of land and vegetation, included as "Modifications of existing facilities for disabled access" and "Construction of installation of park facilities such as interpretive signing or panels" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR §15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.