Greenhorn Creek Aggregate Mining Expansion Project (Incidental Take Pennit Amendment No. 2081-2017-050-02-A1).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 - Northern Central, Rancho Cordova (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2)
- Document Title
- Greenhorn Creek Aggregate Mining Expansion Project (Incidental Take Pennit Amendment No. 2081-2017-050-02-A1).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed a minor amendment to Incidental Take Pennit No. 2081-2017-050-02, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Hansen Bros. Enterprises. Current Project Activities include stream diversion and channel realignment, temporary road construction, culvert placement, channel enhancement including placement of logs, undulations, meanders, gravel extraction, and other activities. The Project will result in temporary impacts up to 71 acres of foothill yellow-legged frog (Rana boylii) habitat. The project is expected to result in incidental take of foothill yellow-legged frogs which are designated as a candidate species under the California Endangered Species Act. The ITP referenced above as issued by CDFW authorizes incidental take of species listed under CESA that may occur as a result of Project implementation.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
- 39°11'35.38"N 120°56'6.24"W
- Grass Valley
- Other Location Info
- The Greenhorn Plant Gravel Extraction Project (Project) is located 12865 Mule Canyon Road within the City of Grass Valley, Nevada County. The Project is located approximately 9 miles east of Grass Valley
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The Mitigated Negative 0L 1aration prepared by the lead agency for the Project is available to the general public at tlile office location listed above for the lead agency. CDFW's administrative record of proceedings related to the incidental take permit is available to the public for review at CDFW's regiomal office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2017032040_NOD Greenhorn Creek PDF 220 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.