Fall River CSD Well No. 1 Retrofit, Tank, Booster Plant and SCADA Improvement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Fall River CSD Well No. 1 Retrofit, Tank, Booster Plant and SCADA Improvement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The SWRCB is a responsible agency for this project. The SWRCB's Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund program is providing funds for the project. The Fall River Valley Community Services District proposes to develop appropriate CEQA/NEPA documentation, prepare 90% plans and specifications and prepare estimates for the project's improvements, which include an 180,000 gallon water storage tank, booster pumps, SCADA, and related site work.
- Contact Information
William R. Johnson
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street P.O. Box 100
Sacramento, CA 95812-0100
Phone : (530) 336-5263
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Application and related funding is for planning, environmental, and preliminary engineering efforts only. There will be no construction activities during planning efforts. Pursuant to the CDFW Code, Section 711.4(d)(1), the CDFW environmental review filing fees do not apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.