Olson Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0553-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Olson Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0553-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0553-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Ms. Rhonda Olson. This encroachment is for water diersion from Red Cap Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2064
- Parcel #
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will permit water diversion from a stream for irrigation using an existing private facility. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to Section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.