Edwards Ranch Flood Protection (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0462-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Edwards Ranch Flood Protection (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0462-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The CDFW and has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0462-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mr. Jim Edwards. The project is limited to the mechanized removal of aggraded sediments from the Antelope Creek floodplain within the areas mapped as Work site #1, #2, and #3.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2362
- 40.187077°'"N 122.135063°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304 C:4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Work within the Antelope Creek floodplain shall be restricted to periods of low rainfall and periods of dry weather and is limited to July 1 - September 30, 2017. Work shall be limited to designated locations and riparian vegetation shall not be impacted or removed. No heavy equipment shall operate where flowing water is present.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.