Noyo Harbor Mooring Basin Debris Wall Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Noyo Harbor Mooring Basin Debris Wall Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the project is to replace parts of the existing Mooring Basin debris wall that were damaged during the 2011 tsunami. The proposed project would include removal of nine linear feet of damaged plastic sheet piles, installation of 65 linear feet of metal sheet piles, removal and replacement of 65 linear feet of damaged horizontal wooden planks. Implementation of the Project would involve using a vibratory pile driver operated from a barge and a full depth turbidity curtain to contain possible turbidity to the Project Area.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
- Fort Bragg
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the reconstruction of an existing structure that was damaged during the 2011 tsunami at the same site having the same purpose and capacity, with no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.