State Route 254 Three Culvert Rehabilitation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- State Route 254 Three Culvert Rehabilitation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the proposed project is to rehabilitate and/or replace three existing culverts, place bioengineered rock slope protection and revegetate drainage channels at three locations on State Route 254 in Humboldt county.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2377
- State Highways
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves restoring three existing culverts by adding scour protection and replacing, when necessary, to decrease future degradation with de minimus increase in fill. The project will not result in an expansion of the existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.