Burton Minor Pier Modification Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Burton Minor Pier Modification Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0182-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Arthur Burton. The project is limited to removal of the existing steel stairway and fender piling to accommodate a widened pier head with adjustable lower landing to provide ingress and egress to and from the pier structure from the lake, the replacement of one 11-inch diameter steel pier piling, and the removal of approximately 1.5 square feet of steel stairway support and fender piles.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of the minor alteration of an existing structure within the same footprint with no negligible proposed explanation of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.