Heber Dunes State Vehicular Recreation Area - Water System Upgrade
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Heber Dunes State Vehicular Recreation Area - Water System Upgrade
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to provide for the construction of a replacement water treatment, monitoring, and distribution system to meet current and future demand and health department standards. The project site is located within the footprint of the current treatment plant building and shade structure.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- El Centro
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302 C:2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE class listed above, replacement of existing structure on the same site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.