Metcalf Motorcycle County Park Safety and Education
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Metcalf Motorcycle County Park Safety and Education
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project funds rider educational programs and first aid supplies at Motorcycle County Park. Park Rangers will present the Junior OHV Ranger Program to teach young riders safe riding techniques and rider etiquette through educational presentations and hands-on instruction with students riding their motorcycles. The program also includes education and awareness of natural systems and how riders impact the natural environment. Rangers will also provide adult public safety courses for ATVs and motorcycles.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- San Jose
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.