Gilman Drive Sewer Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- University of California, San Diego (University of California San Diego)
- Document Title
- Gilman Drive Sewer Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to upgrade the existing City of San Diego sewer main to address deficiencies in the existing sewer capacity. The Gilman Drive sewer project would privatize the portion of City of San Diego sewer main that runs under the Veteran's Administration hospital parcel, as well as UC San Diego Property, and construct a new parallel private sewer main on-campus. The project would also extend a new parallel 24-inch public sewer main south of La Jolla Village Drive in Gilman Drive. The new public main would continue to south for approximately 3,300-feet where it would connect to the existing 24-inch City of San Diego sewer main which is south of Via Alcante. South of the proposed connection point, the City of San Diego has concluded the existing public sewer main has sufficient capacity to handle the existing and horizon year flows anticipated for the sewer basin and UC San Diego. The target completion for this project is September 2017.
- Contact Information
University of California San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive Mail Code 0074
La Jolla, CA 92093-0074
Phone : (858) 534-4464
- La Jolla
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Based on the above project description, the Gilman Drive sewer Improvement Project is classified as exempt from the provision of CEQA under Section 15303.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.