Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0484-R1, Frey Vineyards Culvert Replacement, Dam & Fill Removal Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0484-R1, Frey Vineyards Culvert Replacement, Dam & Fill Removal Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves eight stream channel encroachments with 10 project components and is limited to the following activities; replacement of six undersized culverts with properly sized culverts, and removal of side-cast fill material from a wetland/watercourse at two locations, removal of an existing unpermitted on-stream dam, and removal of a mobile home trailer abandoned in a stream.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project includes permitting the improvement of existing private structures to meet current environmental protection standards. Work will require minor alterations of topographical features involving negligible expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. There will be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to Section 15065.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.