Jacksonville Road Bridge Preventative Maintenance Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0156-R4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 4 (Fresno) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4)
- Document Title
- Jacksonville Road Bridge Preventative Maintenance Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0156-R4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0156-R4, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the County of Tuolumne, Community Resources Agency. The Project includes activities related to the preventative maintenance of the Jacksonville Road Bridge, including removal and replacement of the existing concrete deck overlay, replacement of the deck joint seals, fixed joint repair, and construction of a concrete retaining wall at the northern abutment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : 559-243-4014x259
- 37°50'13.63N"N 120°20'43.65W"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project includes activities related to the repair and maintenance of the existing bridge structure, involving no expansion of use. No significant environmental impacts are expected if the Project is completed under the protective features included in Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0156-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.