District Pipeline Replacement - 2017
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Truckee Donner Public Utility District
- Document Title
- District Pipeline Replacement - 2017
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of approximately 2,100 feet of PVC, ductile iron and/or steel pipeline to replace portions of existing steel pipelines. Installation of conduit and pull boxes at storage tank sites. Replacement of existing valves and fittings at PRV Stations.
- Contact Information
Truckee Donner Public Utility District
11570 Donner Pass Road
Truckee, CA 96160-0309
Phone : (530) 582-3950
- Parcel #
- Dulzura Street, Palisade Street, Keiser Avenue & Bridge Street
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of existing facilities with no increase in Capacity. Minor trenching and backfilling with surface restoration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.