Continuation of Goat Grazing in State Responsibility Area
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- East Bay Regional Parks District
- Document Title
- Continuation of Goat Grazing in State Responsibility Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to continue targeted goat grazing as a vegetation treatment in high fire danger locations in Contra Costa County consistent with the goals of East Bay Regional Park District 2010 Wildfire Hazard Reduction and Resource Management Plan.
- Contact Information
East Bay Regional Parks District
2950 Peralta Oaks Court P.O. Box 5381
Oakland, CA 94605
Phone : (510) 544-2320
- Martinez San Ramon
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project would consist of minor public alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.