Director's Order - AC Digouts EA 06-0V450
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 6 (Fresno) (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- Director's Order - AC Digouts EA 06-0V450
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to remove and replace failed pavement on State route 198 in Fresno County, near Coalinga from 4.4 miles north of State Route 198/33 Junction to 1.2 north of State Route 198/ Interstate 5 Junction.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 6
2015 E. Shields Avenue, Suite 100
Fresno, CA 93726-5428
Phone : (559) 445-6447
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project has no effect on the surrounding environment, where the construction consists of repairs and/or replacement due to removal and replacement of failed pavement.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.