Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0589-R1, Road 381 Culvert Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0589-R1, Road 381 Culvert Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of nine encroachments: replacing nine existing culvert stream crossings on Class II or III watercourses on seasonal Forest road 381. Existing metal culverts are failing. They will be replaced with eight new, appropriately-sized culverts and one rock armored ford.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304 C:4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves replacing failing culverts with new, appropriately-sized culverts and one rock armored ford. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to Section 15065. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.