LH Erosion Repair Reach 12D to 12E
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- LH Erosion Repair Reach 12D to 12E
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The work requires filling of minor erosion sites along the primary and secondary roads of California Aqueduct. The purpose is to maintain the integrity and safety of aqueduct access roads to support regular maintenance of the aqueduct as a fully functioning public resource. The work is considered part of annual maintenance. Beneficiaries of the project are DWR and the general public.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
4201 Sabodan St
Bakersfield, CA 93313
Phone : (661) 858-5662
- Other Location Info
- Buttonwillow MP217.79 to MP238.11
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of maintenance to an existing public structure involving no expansion beyond the existing facilities. The work will not result in impacts to sensitive species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.