Facilities Relocation for Dublin Blvd. Widening - Sierra Ct. to Dublin (CIP 16-A002)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Dublin San Ramon Services District
- Document Title
- Facilities Relocation for Dublin Blvd. Widening - Sierra Ct. to Dublin (CIP 16-A002)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Dublin San Ramon Services District (District) is proposing to relocate existing water and sewer utilities such as water meters, air relief valves, fire hydrants, and a sewer lift station to accommodate the city's Dublin Blvd. Widening Project. There would be no increase in capacity as a result of the project.
- Contact Information
Dublin San Ramon Services District
7051 Dublin Boulevard
Dublin, CA 94568
Phone : (925) 875-2251
- Cross Streets
- 6715 Dublin Blvd., Dublin CA.
- Parcel #
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2 § 15302(c)& §15061(b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because there are no unusual circumstances surrounding it that would suggest a reasonable possibility of a significant environmental effect. The project would relocate existing facilities located in the sidewalk that if left in place, would be within the widened roadway. To avoid impacting adjacent resources, facilities will be relocated to outside the proposed widened roadway.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.