Sea Stewards: Exploring, Protecting, and Enhancing Marine Resources
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- Sea Stewards: Exploring, Protecting, and Enhancing Marine Resources
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will further develop the Sea Stewards program. First, NOAA fisheries will develop a kid-friendly handbook that covers ocean etiquette, watershed health, and sustainable fishing principles. Then the project will lead the workshops and fishing excursions for undeserved individuals such as veterans.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 13th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-4162
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt because it is an educational program.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.