Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0384-R1, East Side Calpella Road Culvert Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0384-R1, East Side Calpella Road Culvert Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes one encroachment and is limited to replacement of an existing 30-in diameter corrugated metal culvert (CMP), with a new corrugated metal pipe arch design with dimensions 29"x42"x40'. No trees are proposed to be removed as part of the project and work will occur when the affected stream channel sections are dry.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 799-7106
- 39°12'26.28"N 123°11'49.21"W
- Cross Streets
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of replacement of an existing structure where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structures replaced. No mature, scenic trees will be affected by this project. There will be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.