Installation of Electric Vehicle Chargers (16.17 A19)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Installation of Electric Vehicle Chargers (16.17 A19)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project would install two and relocate one electric vehicle chargers at the Los Angeles State Historic Park.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1925 Las Virgenes Road P.O. Box 942896
Calabasas, CA 91302-1909
Phone : (818) 880-0365
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15311 C:11
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA §15300.4. If the project is implemented as indicated within the project description including comments provided by CDPR specialists, then it is exempt under CEQA §15311 - Accessory structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.