Franzia Winery - Sanger--Nitrate Blending Treatment
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Franzia Winery - Sanger--Nitrate Blending Treatment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SWRCB as the lead agency will be issuing an amended water supply permit. The Franzia Winery - Sanger proposes to modify existing and add new piping for nitrate blending, carbon columns, chlorination and tank for distribution.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
265 West Bullard Ave, Suite 100
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
- Other Location Info
- 2916 S. Reed Ave
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of an amended water supply permit for the modification of existing piping and the addition of new piping to accomplish the blending of wells 1 and 2 will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.