Volunteer Camp Improvements (CRSP 163)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Volunteer Camp Improvements (CRSP 163)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project includes the installation of an approx. 10' x 10' shade structure, a bike work stand, bike lockers, and stake & rider fencing at the Cedar Grove Volunteer Camp. Ground disturbance will include footings for the shade structure, fencing, and a 5' x 10' concrete slab for the bike lockers. the site is currently used as the only volunteer camp for non-equestrians (Mountain Bike Assistance Unit, Trails Maintenance Unit, etc.) in the park. The existing substandard shade structure may eventually be removed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4960
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construciton or Conversion of Small Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.