ETC Accessible Sea Kayak and Bay Education Program - Phase III
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- ETC Accessible Sea Kayak and Bay Education Program - Phase III
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The ETC Explore the Coast Grant - Phase III will support ETC's scholarship fund to provide 300 Bay Area residents with disabilities and disadvantaged youth with 1- to 3-day accessible and educational bay kayak adventures. It will enable ETC to build and sustain the program with seasonal Sea Kayak Program Associate.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1515 Clay St, 10th fl
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-1212
- Other Location Info
- Inverness; Schoonmaker Point Marina, Sausalito, Angel Island State Park; Tomales Bay State Park; Point Reyes National Seashore
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is categorically exempt under CCR Section 15301 b/c it involves normal operations of the State Parks and other coastal locations that will be visited with no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.