Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0596-R1, Noyo Harbor Mooring Basin Debris Wall Repair Project, Noyo Harbor Mooring Basin, Noyo
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0596-R1, Noyo Harbor Mooring Basin Debris Wall Repair Project, Noyo Harbor Mooring Basin, Noyo
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves one encroachment: repair of the boat basin debris wall, including removal of plastic sheet piles, installation of metal sheet piles, and replacement of horizontal wooden planks. Construction equipment to be used will include a barge and a crane or excavator with a vibratory pile driver attachment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 964-4830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project includes repairing the mooring basin debris wall, involving negligible or no expansion of use. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to Section 15065. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.