Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0364-R1, Middle Way Wall Storm Damage Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0364-R1, Middle Way Wall Storm Damage Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves constructing tieback and cantilevered walls along the slope below SR 162 at Post Mile 16.16 using 47 steel soldier piles, placing underdrains and rock slope protection, and replacing and extending two culverts.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2076
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1c
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves maintenance, repair and minor alteration of an existing facility and topographical features that involves negligible or no expansion of use beyond what currently exists. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to CEQA Section 15065.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.