Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0226-R1, Wiley Water Diversion Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0226-R1, Wiley Water Diversion Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes for encroachments with eight components and is limited to the following activities: 1-3) maintenance of gravity-fed water system infrastructure within the channels of a three unnamed tributaries to Elkhorn Creek, including one point of diversion in each tributary direct diversion and diversion of water to storage from PODs 1-3, 7) maintenance of an existing on-stream dam that obstructs natural streamflow and, 8) direct diversion of water from the on-stream reservoir.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 799-7106
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304 C:4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of minor alterations in the condition of land, water and/or vegetation which does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees. There will be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to Section 15065.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.