Bolsa Chica Mesa Trail Enhancement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Bolsa Chica Mesa Trail Enhancement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department is proposing to plant native vegetation that will block unauthorized trails and increase native habitat, while creating a natural barrier for the general public between the official trail and the bluff edge and sensitive habitats. In addition, the project will include the installation of 380 feet of split rail fence along the trail. Soil will be disturbed where posts are installed. A maximum of 12 inches diameter and 24 inches deeps will be augured for each post.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 627-3939
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is a minor alteration of existing public facilities involving negligible expansion and consist of minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees. Impacts to sensitive species are being avoided.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.