First Brick House Roof Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- First Brick House Roof Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace the roof on the Historic First Brick House in Monterey State Historic Park to preserve and protect the facility.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
2211 Garden Road P.O. Box 942896
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 649-2980
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302,15331 C:2,31
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consist of replacement of existing structures or facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced, included as "Reroofing" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR §15300.4' and the rehabilitation and preservation of historical resources in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings, Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.