State Route 4 Culvert Replacement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0290-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- State Route 4 Culvert Replacement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0290-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0290-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to California Department of Transportation as represented by Dana Hendrix. The project is a highway maintenance project to replace three 18-inch corrugated metal pipe culverts with two precast concrete box culverts. The new culverts will be placed within the existing fill footprint of the original culverts.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2916
- 39.051941°'"N 120.624483°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304 C:1,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1 because the project involves an existing highway and the project involves negligible or no expansion of the existing use. Class 4 because the project is minor alteration of an existing pubic structure and it does not involve the removal of any scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.