Jacks Ditch Culvert Extension Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0248-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Jacks Ditch Culvert Extension Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0248-R2).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0248-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Plumas County Development of Public Works. The project includes the extension of an existing culvert under Bucks Lake Road. The existing culvert is a 72-inch wide by 44 inch high oval corrugated metal pipe arch. The culvert will be extended by the addition of prefabricated culvert extension, attached using band clamps. The extension on the upstream side of the culvert will be approximately 10.5 feet long and will have a 79 degree bend to allow for channel meander. The extension on the downstream side of the culvert will be approximately 8.6 feet long and will have 84 degree bend to allow for channel meander.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4037
- 39.924751°'"N 121.071347°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project includes a minor alteration to an existing public structure involving negligible expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.