North Lahontan Basin Storm Water Resources Plan
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Honey Lake Valley Resource Conservation District
- Document Title
- North Lahontan Basin Storm Water Resources Plan
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Purpose of preparing a Storm Water Resource Plan in the Lahontan Basin Region that is compliant with the State Water Board's Storm Water Resource Plan Guidelines adopted December 15, 2016 and the California Water Code Section 10561 - 10573. Beneficiaries, Honey Lake Valley residents.
- Contact Information
Honey Lake Valley Resource Conservation District
170 Russell Avenue, Suite C
Susanville, CA 96130
Phone : (530) 257-7271
- Other Information
- Honey Lake Valley, Lassen County
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The North Lahontan Storm Water Resource Plan qualifies for a Statutory Exemption, per Section 15262 of CEQA Statutes and Guidelines, as a project involving only feasibility or planning study.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.