Unbalanced Water Exchange of Approved State Water Project Water Supplies between Santa Barbara County Flood Control and Water Conservation District and
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Unbalanced Water Exchange of Approved State Water Project Water Supplies between Santa Barbara County Flood Control and Water Conservation District and
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Up to 15,584 acre-feet of Santa Barbara is a SWP contractor located in the central coast region of California. MWDSC is a SWP contractor whose service area is located in portions of Los Angeles, Ventura, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego counties. The SWP includes facilities located throughout the State of CA, including existing facilities that allow for delivery of water to Santa Barbara's and MWDSC's service areas. The SWP is owned and operated by the California Department of Water Resources; DWR is headquartered in Sacramento, California.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-9593
- Los Angeles Orange Riverside Santa Barbara Ventura
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is a water management operation using only existing facilities for the exchange of water from one SWP contractor to another SWP contractor to another SWP contractor. The exchange is entirely within the SWP place of use. There will be no change in land use. SWP long-term water supply contracts include provisions for delivery within the SWP place of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.