Unbalanced Water Exchange of Approve State Water Project Water Supplies between Castaic Lake Water Agency and Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Unbalanced Water Exchange of Approve State Water Project Water Supplies between Castaic Lake Water Agency and Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Up to 30,000 acre-feet of CLWA's approved 2017 SWP water supplies will be delivered to MWDSC. In exchange, MWDSC will return to CLWA, based on an unbalanced exchange of 3:2, up to 20,000 acre-feet of MWDSC's approved 2017 SWP water supplies by December 31, 2017.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-9593
- Los Angeles Orange Riverside San Bernardino San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is a water management operation using only existing facilities for the exchange of water from one SWP contractor to another SWP contractor. The exchange is entirely within the SWP contractor. The exchange is entirely within the SWP place of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.