Pit 5 Powerhouse Access Raod Culvert Improvement Project, WDID #5A45CR00508, Montgomery Creek
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Pit 5 Powerhouse Access Raod Culvert Improvement Project, WDID #5A45CR00508, Montgomery Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The PIt 5 Powerhouse Access Road Culvert Improvement Project consists of installing a larger culvert with rock and concrete retaining walls. The larger capacity culvert will reduce the risk of erosion failure of the access road and parking lot of the PG&E Pit 5 Powerhouse. The project is an improvement of an existing creek crossing. The benefits of the project include reduced interruption of access to the powerhouse and reduced potential for sediment discharges to the Pit River from erosion related failure of the crossing.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4997
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair and improvement with negligible expansion of exisitng features that are part of a hydroelectric facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.