Teh 5 Willow Creek Bridge Drainage Easement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Teh 5 Willow Creek Bridge Drainage Easement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will excavate excess sediment from three channels and remove encroaching vegetation. This project is needed as the flow within these channels are threatening highway infrastructure.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Routine maintenance of highway facilities and poses insignificant risk to cultural and biological resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.