General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 6502.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 6502.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of Lease No. PRC 6502.1, a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use, beginning August 18, 2016, for a term of 10 years, for the replacement, use, and maintenance of an existing floating boat dock, and gangway, and use and maintenance of an exisitng two-pile dolphin, one piling, and bank protection.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 2 - 15061
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities and replacement or reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.