Siskiyou 96 Storm Damage Repairs
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Siskiyou 96 Storm Damage Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Storm events during January 2017 caused multiple slides and slipouts and multiple culvert failures on this segment of highway. Emergency efforts are required to maintain the road and eliminate hazards.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 21080(b): 15260
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is immediately necessary to protect the roadway from damage and provide safe passage to the traveling public.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.