Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0369-R1, Sediment Reduction Road Upgrade Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0369-R1, Sediment Reduction Road Upgrade Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves four stream channel encroachments and is limited to the following activities: replacement of two 48 inch diameter corrugated metal pipe culverts with a large arched culvert, and installation of armored fill crossings at two unimproved crossing locations, and a replacement of a 12 inch diameter culvert with a 24 inch diameter culvert. This project is related to enrollment requirements of the North Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board's waste discharge program for cannabis cultivation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
- Parcel #
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project includes permitting the improvement of existing private structures to meet current environmental protection standards. Work will require minor alterations of topographical features involving negligible expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. There will be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to Section 15065.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.