Propane Tank Installation at Danielson Campground (16.17.A.17)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Propane Tank Installation at Danielson Campground (16.17.A.17)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project would install a propane tank for the shower building at Danielson Campground. A concrete pad surrounded by a fence would be installed for the new propane tank. Fifty feet of line would be installed from the concete pad to the restroom. Measures to be implemented to keep impact to a less-than-significant level may be obtainted by submitting a request to the project Environmental Coordinator listed below.
- Contact Information
Danielle LeFer, Environmental Coordinator
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Angeles District 1925 Las Virgenes Road
Calabasas, CA 91302-1909
Phone : (818) 880-0365
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, 15311 - Class 2 & 11
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or reconstruction of exisitng structures or facilities on the same site having substantially the same purpose and capacity. Construction or placement of minor structures accessory to existing facilities (e.g. signs, small parking lots, portable structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.