Lakeshore Boulevard Bank Stabilization Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Sacramento
- Document Title
- Lakeshore Boulevard Bank Stabilization Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The CVWB will be issuing a 401 Water Quality Certification for this project. The project consists of the removal and replacement of 2,800 cubic yards of rock with a vegetated rock slope protection Geocellular confinement system. Includes road repair, curb and gutter with through curb drains repair.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
11020 Sun Center Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 464-4684
- 39°3'26.41N"N 122°54'47.58W"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project meets the CE, under §15302, which exempts the replacement or reconstruction of existing structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.